Monday, August 25, 2014

How Writing makes me feel.

     Writing was very challenging for me when I was a freshman. I used to only use little words and make things short. Now that I am a senior it is no longer challenging and I do not face the difficulties that I faced before. It is easy for me now because I have taking many English classes that helped me over come the obstacles I faced before. Writing is a way for me to escape the rest of the world and focus on my self, therefore, I enjoy writing. Writing is a way for me to express my feelings about things I might not want to say out loud. I would say I am a decent writer I have a long way to go before I can ever call myself good. Good writing to me is when someone takes there time uses very good grammar and punctuation skills and has more then one person proof read it for them. My strengths and weaknesses as a writer are I have fairly good grammar, I use good punctuation, but I still face challenges in spelling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment